Researchers at the Center for BrainHealth are recruiting participants for a study that looks to evaluate brain function, sleep patterns, genetics on cognition (Phase-1) along with airway management through a dental intervention to correct abnormal sleep patterns and improve cognition (Phase-2).
- Phase 1: Includes cognitive testing, sleep analysis, genetic testing and brain imaging
- Phase 2: Includes airway management through a dental intervention to improve sleep and cognition.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Ages 76-85
- In good health and cognitively healthy
- Experiencing senior moments or with a diagnosis of mild cognitive impairment
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
- Cognitive Testing
- Brain Imaging
- Genetic Testing
- Sleep Analysis
- Dental Intervention: Airway management
If you are interested in participating in this study, email Namrata or call 972.883.3266.