If you would like to be added to a list to be notified of future studies, please visit our Connect With Us page.
Registering does not obligate you to participate in a study. You will periodically be contacted with information on studies that are taking place at BrainHealth. At that point, you can contact the person listed on the newsletter in order to participate in a particular study.
Each newsletter will include information on how to unsubscribe from notifications. You may also request that your information be removed from notifications by using unsubscribing through the emails you receive, by emailing email@example.com, or by calling (214) 905-3007.
- Selective Learning in Adult TBI (Ages 18-70)
- Military Veterans with Traumatic Brain Injury (Ages 19-55)
- Advanced Reasoning Training in Autism (Ages 18-40)
- Healthy Aging in the Brain (ages 20-35 and 55-70)
- Investigating Economic Decision-Making (Ages 18-64)
- Nicotine and Brain Health (Ages 18-64)
- Multiple Sclerosis and Memory (Ages 30-60)