If you would like to be added to a list to be notified of future studies, please visit our Connect With Us page.
Registering does not obligate you to participate in a study. You will periodically be contacted with information on studies that are taking place at BrainHealth. At that point, you can contact the person listed on the newsletter in order to participate in a particular study.
You will be able to manage your subscription or unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- Marijuana and the Brain (Ages 18-30)
- Mindfulness Study (Ages 18-65)
- Boost Your Brain Performance – Military Veterans, Active Duty Service Members and Spouses
- Gulf War Illness Pain Study
- Healthy Aging in the Brain (ages 20-35 and 55-70)
- Investigating Economic Decision-Making (Ages 18-64)
- Military Veterans with Traumatic Brain Injury (Ages 19-55)
- Multiple Sclerosis and Memory (Ages 30-60)
- Brain Energy Metabolism and Sleep in Adults (Ages 76-85)
- Brain Energy Metabolism and Sleep in Adults with Early Alzheimer’s (65-85)
- Virtual Training for Veterans with Traumatic Brain Injury (Ages 18-55)
- Understand How Marijuana Affects Motivation and Effort (Ages 18-55)