If you would like to be added to a list to be notified of future studies, please visit our Connect With Us page.
Registering does not obligate you to participate in a study. You will periodically be contacted with information on studies that are taking place at BrainHealth. At that point, you can contact the person listed on the newsletter in order to participate in a particular study.
You will be able to manage your subscription or unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- The BrainHealth Project – Train your brain to work better, faster and last longer (Ages 8-Adutls)
- Home-Based Aphasia Therapy Study
- Marijuana and the Brain (Ages 18-30)
- Mindfulness Study (Ages 18-65)
- Healthy Aging in the Brain (ages 20-35 and 55-70)