If you would like to be added to a list to be notified of future studies, please visit our Connect With Us page.
Registering does not obligate you to participate in a study. You will periodically be contacted with information on studies that are taking place at BrainHealth. At that point, you can contact the person listed on the newsletter in order to participate in a particular study.
You will be able to manage your subscription or unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- IntentWave Behavioral Study with Apple Watch (Ages 18 and up)
- Marijuana and the Brain (Ages 18-30)
- Mindfulness Study (Ages 18-65)
- Gulf War Illness Pain Study
- Healthy Aging in the Brain (ages 20-35 and 55-70)
- Brain Energy Metabolism and Sleep in Adults with Early Alzheimer’s (65-85)
- Virtual Training for Veterans with Traumatic Brain Injury (Ages 18-55)