TRAINING THAT WORKS
Charisma is a proprietary program based on our research that shows:
- Significant gains in social abilities like recognizing emotions of others, understanding intentions of others and developing social relationships
- Increased ability to focus on social cues, block distracting information, and recognize key information needed to build conversations
- Improved social confidence and decrease in social anxiety
- More frequent and meaningful social interactions
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Youth 8+ and Adults Who:
- Withdraw or become isolated in social settings
- Combat fear in starting or maintaining a conversation
- Struggle with working in groups and negotiating with peers
- Have trouble expressing positive emotions to others
- Experience social challenges connecting to others related to a diagnosed neurodevelopmental difference such as ADD/ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder or social anxiety
RESEARCHED HERE – DEVELOPED HERE
The Emerging Technologies Lab at the Center for BrainHealth developed Charisma, a flexible, virtual simulation platform combined with a cognitive training program, to help users increase their social adeptness. Charisma leverages cutting-edge game development software to allow repeated – but novel – practice with real-time simulation of authentic, dynamic social interactions at varying levels of complexity.
Charisma™ uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2019, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.